Monday, January 19, 2009

Who I Am.

Hi, I am Amy, a 35 year old mom to Shane, Benjamin, Olivia and Owen and wife to Matt. The kids ages are 10, 8, 6 and 4. I am a "housewife". But, I find that that term does not really describe what I do. I, like all of the other SAHM's out there, am, a teacher, a coach, a chauffeur, a referee, a psychologist, a cook, a waitress, a laundress, a nurse, a secretary, and a million other things.

I have a really bad depression problem. I am just plain crazy. I am working on that. I also have a HUGH (excuse the pun) weight problem. To put it simply, I am FAT. Ugh, it gives me the willies just typing that. I am hoping to start working on that problem very soon. I am trying to take control of my life.

There are many things that I really, really suck at. Like cleaning, book keeping, organizing, and leaving my comfort zone. I am not sure I will ever get better at anything, but I am willing to try. I am good at a few things though too. I am a great cook and I love my kids like crazy. And I am a good hugger and a decent listener. If I think of anything else I'll post it later. :)

No comments: