Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Headed in a new direction.

I am getting myself back together and headed in a new direction. I know I have said this before, but I am hopeful that this time will be "the time". I got myself some personal ass-kickers. My BFF's are helping me, keeping me on the road to good health. Right now I am walking. Yep, just walking. This is my attempt at baby steps. :) I am also trying to be mindful of my portion size, but not kicking myself when I eat something bad for me.

My next step will be changing my foods. Going low carb is what I am going to be successful at, so I will be moving that way. I am going to be doing a lot of reading, and self testing, to find the foods that are best, and worst, for me to eat. I want to be able to have melon and berries, and still lose weight. What works for one person, may or may not, work for another. I am going to figure out what works for me.

Another thing I am going to do is change the name of my blog. I am going to switch it to "Finding Balance on a Thin Line." This has to do with a journal post I made at Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low Carb Discussion Forum. I will be switching the name and re-posting that post, to help explain. I am still looking for that balance, hopefully I will find it, and move forward.

Wish me luck!

No comments: