Monday, February 9, 2009

Act One, Scene Two.. Begin

Okay, I guess I am feeling overly dramatic today. I think it is my meds. I get all zippy about 6 to 8 hours after I've taken them. Not to mention the shakes and sweats they give me. Yea! Being crazy is so much fun. Okay, so here were my food choices for the day:


Breakfast: Turkey Sausage, celery stuffed with goat cheese. (Hey! Don't wrinkle your nose at me, it is really yummy.)


Snack: A super delish Chocolate (sugar free, of course!) Bar, by Maine Cottage Foods it was so freakin' good. It is only 1.1 oz, but, it felt like the perfect size. Sadly, it was my last one. *pout*.

Lunch: Taco Mess. Included was Taco Meat, Cheese, Guacamole, and Sour Cream.

Ugly, yes, but very tasty and filling.



Dinner: One Lamb Patty, One Bison Patty, and a Greek salad (alas, no bacon!)

I'm nice and filled for the night.


One thing that I am sure I have to work on is eating breakfast at a better time. Today I didn't get around to it until 10:30, snack at 12, Lunch at 3:00, and dinner at 6:30. I am just not interested in food before then. Hummm, something to ponder.
I guess that's all for tonight. Ta.

3 comments:

Kastina said...

so do you cook all these? Looks sooo good...especially b/c I'm in college and usually starving...haha.

Amy said...

Hi, Thanks so much for stopping by! Yep, I cook almost everything myself. I love to cook.

I went to a private womans college in Mass, and we,luckily,had great food there! So I could never claim to be a starving college student!

Amy said...

I like lamb and I feel really bad about it. LOL