Sunday, February 8, 2009

Huh, what day is it?

Okay, I'm a bum. I got caught up in "stuff" for the past few days and didn't post my menus. I have stayed low carb, but have been as tired as tired can be. I did take pictures of most of the stuff I have eaten, but missed a few things yesterday. *Slapping own hand*

I'll start with yesterday, because it is still in my head.
Breakfast was pork rinds, celery and dip
First Snack was a cheese and garlic sausage
Lunch was a grinder picked apart and put in a low carb tortilla, then the innards of another.
Another snack was rolled prosciutto and mozzarella cheese
Dinner was Greek Turkey Meatballs.


Friday, I made the mistake of going grocery shopping when I was H-U-N-G-R-Y. I was only slightly hungry when I got there, but by the end, I was ready to chew my own arm off. I went to Wendy's and ate the innards of two Baconators.


While I was at Wendy's I got myself a grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for later.



For dinner I had some baked garlic and cheese sausage.




Here are the pictures of some of Saturdays foods:





The picture of the sausage and turkey meatballs are missing.
I also decided that I will probably not keep track (too much) of the calorie I am consuming. I found that I was starting to obsess over them. As long as I take my cues from my actual hunger, and keep to the foods that are acceptable I will do fine. Tomorrow is the big one week weigh in. Cross your fingers for me! I'll be back later to post my foods for today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm salivating over the Baconator. ::sigh:: There is something wrong with me. LOL

Amy said...

No Amy, There would be something wrong if you DIDN'T Salivate over bacon!